International Jury & Board (Honorary) will act from time to time or whenever necessary as the team of Jury Board for GEPEA UNIVERSITY, EUROPE “Global Educational & Professional Excellence Academy” to evaluate the profiles of nominated Awardees or applicants, granting GEPEA Memberships, prize, awards, honorary diplomas and other concerned issues related with it. “GEPEA authority will update or include high profile Jury Board Members from the international arena in GEPEA EUROPE’s Prestigious Jury Board“. The jury members will serve on the board and attend during e-conferences, board meetings, internal meetings, overall they’ll act professionally during the candidate’s profile review, scrutiny, evaluation sessions respectively (For more information in this regard shall available on request via E-mail).
We have more Jury international board members who serves for us externally, remotely and Voluntarily. If you wish to be a part in GEPEA Int’l Board then please submit your profile to GEPEA ADMIN via E-mail.
The International Academic Council and Grand Committees Board Members and the GEPEA University Boards are supported by a number of formal, International Committees, established in accordance with the Country’s Higher Education, Private University Ordinances. Committees and sub-committees make up an important part of GEPEA University’s governance structure, and it is at these committee meetings that formal decisions about GEPEA University are made.
CHAIR OF THE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC COUNCIL:
MEMBERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC COUNCIL:
1. H.R.M. DR MICHAEL PUZZOLANTE, FGEPEA, Chairman of the Board & Chancellor- Royal University of Kingdom of Atlantis, And SFI Universal pte limited Chairman of Board of Directors, COUNTRY: Singapore.
2. Distinguished Prof. Sir Dr. Christopher Oyat, FGEPEA, FBU, FBQS hon, FCIEA UK, FCIAP USA, FCE In, FCEnt, FCSBE, FCGEP, FRAPEL, FRSA UK, Professor at Gulu University (GU), COUNTRY: Uganda. His brief bio may be seen at www.qahe.org/dr-christopher-oyat
3. Professor Dr. Noah Raimi Yakubu, FGEPEA, (Chartered), CBA, MJP, JP, MNIM, President & Chancellor – GSU (Global Seminary University), ATEN (African Theological Education Network) & PPI. Nigeria.
4. Professor Dr. Hassan Mohammadi Nevisi, MGEPEA, Ph.D., Ph.D. (h.c.) – Professor at Global Humanistic University (GHU), COUNTRY: IRAN. Prof. Hassan is also a faculty member at SMC University, and Selinus University of Sciences and Literature, Italy. Brief bio of Prof. Hassan: Doctor of Philosophy- Ph.D., in Legal Studies, Social and Human Studies School ( Atlantic International University ), Ten honorary Ph.D. titles from the United States of America, and from his favorite field he holds another Honorary Doctorate in Legal Studies from YESBUD UNIVERSITY.
5. Prof. Dr. Pratik Rajan Mungekar, FGEPEA, Vice Chancellor – RU-KOA (Royal University of Kingdom of Atlantis, Singapore), Globally recognized Scientist, Professor, Counsellor, Global Educator, Published Author & an International Speaker. India. Dr. Mungekar has received an impressive 300+ honorary doctorates from all over the world. He has also taught over 9000+ students and career-guided 27000+ students, and continues to educate future leaders. Dr. Mungekar is a visiting faculty member at many national and foreign universities.
GEPEA ACADEMY AND GEPEA UNIVERSITY – INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
I. Director / Head of Administration: Prof. Dr. Rejaul Abedin, Ph.D., DBA, FCMAN, FGEPEA
II. Executive Director (In the absence of/On behalf of the Director or Head of Administration ED will act as in Charge of Additional Director): Prof. Dr. Pratik Rajan Mungekar, FGEPEA
III. Deputy Director / Deputy Director (International Relations)
IV. Deputy Registrar / Deputy Controller of Examinations
V. Senior Executive (Admission & Information)
GRAND COMMITTEES BOARD MEMBERS:
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC):
CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE: